unusual animated gifs

unusual animated gifs



Some unusual animated gifs

Now this was an interesting experiment making these abstract animations.
added rotation points to them and rotated them in impossible directions. When I rendered them I added a high reflection effect by using a photograph as a background image and making it an alpha channel which I removed after the frames were
rendered. This is the end result with some very unusual effects, in fact if you make them smaller they can be used a bullets to put at the beginning of a paragraph as I have done. I think something like this would look good on a textured background, something you can do with these abstract animations 
because they have a transparent background

التعليقات
0 التعليقات

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | cobra1200 | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. 0gif - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger