Funny baby photo

Funny baby photo



Parenting ain't all sunshine and bubblegum. Kids just don't know how to act, and this can lead to some explosively disastrous accidents, like the epic kid fails in this list. They might be having fun, but that's because they're not thinking...




Welcome to my noisy, chaotic, fun, sleepless, love-filled life as a stay-at-home mom and photographer. All of these images were inspired (but exaggerated) from real adventures that I've had with my 2-year-old daughter. I shoot "Mom Life" series with my camera...





I know that childhood is a time when kids form their own identities, but when my kid acts like an animal by drinking from a dogbowl and pees on fire hydrants, I ask myself – what have I done wrong? These...
التعليقات
0 التعليقات

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | cobra1200 | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. 0gif - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger